Joy normally bakes these olive oil ANZAC biscuits for the Farmers Market, but as the Market isn't on this weekend we are sharing the recipe for you to bake at home.
[download a one page PDF of this recipe]
1 cup plain flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
3 tbsp golden syrup
3/4 cup Tathra Homestead extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix flour, brown sugar, rolled oats and coconut in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk golden syrup, olive oil and bicarb soda.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Space small balls of mixture onto baking paper lined baking tray.
6. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
7. Leave to cool on tray.
Lest we forget.